Soil Hardness Meter
SRSH-1 Soil Hardness
hardness is directly measure the soil hardness by the theoretical value
Kg/Cm2 of the pressure gauge.
It is very
convenient and accurate for this soil hard meter to investigate and
study the soil permeability, aeration and soil properties of large
instrument is mainly used for rapid determination of the soil hardness,
with very intuitive test results. Measure the soil wedging pressure to
understand the tightness of soil at different depths.
Specifications and Parameters:
scope of hardness: 0¡«40mm,
Click for big picture
SRSH-2 Soil Hardness Tester
1. High-precision and high-resolution: Large-screen LCD display, with
backlight function (backlight for night use), and positive, inverted
reverse function of digitals on the screen.
2. Has a battery capacity display: Divide into 3, 2 and 1 grids. If too
low electricity, the instrument will automatically shut down.
3. Gravity acceleration setting function: Users can input the exact
value of gravity acceleration at their discretion to allow the test more
4. Peak value maintaining function: Maintain the peak value display
until zero adjustment manually.
5. Automatic peak function: Maintain to display the peak values for 2 s
before automatically elimination.
6. Large memory storage function: Can store 896 test values
7. Data output function: Data can be input in the computer for various
analyses through data links.
8. Auto-off time setting: With automatic off-time setting, 10min-90 min
automatic shutdown can be set.
9. High quality charging power supply: 100-240v of charging voltage can
be available, suitable for most domestic and foreign areas.
1. Model: SRSH-2
2. Maximum load: 50Kg (Kg, Ng and lb Three units can be automatically
3. Resolution: 0.1Kg.
4. Accuracy: ¡À0.5%.
5. Measuring depth: 0¡«450mm.
6. Power: 220V/AC; Continuous operating time of battery: 6¡«8 hours.
7. Stability: temperature drift :0.2uV/¡æ (0-60¡æ); Null drift:
8. Calibration range: full-scale calibration.
9. Ambient temperature: 0¡«+60¡æ.
10. Ambient humidity: ¡Ü 80%.
11. Allowable overload: 150%.
If you need user manual or E-catalogue for above meters, please ask for at: